Friday, January 14, 2011

Top 10 Worst of 2010: #5. Princess Laurentien at a Literacy Event

I'm not sure I could make a Worst Top 10 list without an appearance by Princess Laurentien. After all, this is the lady that made not one, but two appearances on the list of Top 10 Worst Dressed Royal Wedding Guests (and you can relive that fun here and here).

And looky here, she's done it again:
The scarf feels like a move out of an aging rocker's playbook. So do the leggings. Keith Richards, anyone?
Also, for the record: I do love red shoes. (In order, my favorite shoe colors are purple, yellow, and then red. Just so you know.) Not these red shoes, though. I'm sure they're made of the finest that today's petroleum products have to offer, but no. I maintain my position that these right here are stripper shoes.

Oh, and stockings with peep toe shoes? Don't get me started. Reminds me of the things I used to see visiting Grandma at the old folks' home.

Photos: PPE/v.d. Werf

No comments:

Post a Comment