Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best of 2010: Crown Princess Mary

This week I'm picking out my favorite outfit worn by each of the royals I've covered regularly here on the blog. Join in the fun!


I was all set to name one of Mary's tiara-toting gala appearances the best of the year, and then I stumbled back on this appearance:
Love. You don't always need a tiara on top for an ensemble to scream "Princess". This is flattering and oh-so ladylike, and it's my favorite Mary appearance of 2010.
Honorable Mentions
Naturally, the tiara appearances need some love here, so I'll dole out honorable mentions to the three events of Queen Margrethe's birthday. The repeated red dress was the one that I previously suspected would be my best of the year: I just love that dress. It's something about the way the waist, neckline and sleeves come together. The new white dress was typical Mary, and the teal was yet another repeat from her Greatest Hits. A fantastic three days for the future Queen of Denmark.

Tell me: what was your favorite Mary outfit of 2010?


Photos: sn.dk/Reuters/Daylife/SchillerGraphics/Zimbio/Getty Images Europe/Diez Minutos

No comments:

Post a Comment