Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 10 Worst of 2010: #1. Princess Mabel at Crown Princess Victoria's Wedding

I thought about it, and I thought about it, and here's what I came up with:
This thing just can't be topped. I mean, it hits all the criteria I set out at the beginning of this list:

Raucous laughter: check. Come on, it's both a tutu and business wear. Hilarity!

Gasps of horror: oh yeah. I'll say it again, it's both a tutu and business wear. WHY?

The rare, but potent, "OH NO YOU DIDN'T": never more true. This isn't something worn to a gala party where Mabel was the headliner. She wore this to someone's wedding. And you know the primary rule of wedding attire: don't you dare upstage the bride. If this isn't an attempt at that, then I really don't know what's going on here.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume this one made your list, so tell me: was it your number one?

Also, coming tomorrow: the outfits that almost made my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment