Monday, January 3, 2011

Best of 2010: Princess Nikolaos

This week I'm picking out my favorite outfit worn by each of the royals I've covered regularly here on the blog. Join in the fun!

Ah! Tatiana's one of my favorites, I make no secret of that. Why do I love her so? This:
Perfect, perfect turn at Crown Princess Victoria's wedding. I like this one better than what she wore to her own wedding. Sometimes things are just pretty.

Honorable Mentions
I'm not even giving the wedding dress an honorable mention, can you believe that? It's sacrilegious, isn't it? I just didn't like it that much, and it hasn't grown on me. These three appearances, however, have certainly grown in favor, particularly the green Amanda Wakeley sported at King Constantine's birthday party; I like it more now than I did when I first saw it. One of the things I like about Tatiana is her casual style, so I had to throw in one of the outfits she wore mucking about Greece before the wedding, as well as the Grecian dream of a dress she wore to her pre-wedding party.

Tell me: what was your favorite Tatiana outfit of 2010?

Photos: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment