Monday, July 12, 2010

Week in Review: Princess Mathilde, 4 - 10 July

Here's what Princess Mathilde wore the week of 4-10 July:
  1. Watching the Tour de France, 4 July.
  2. Family photocall at an educative farm, 8 July.  I do believe these qualify as "mom jeans".
  3. Best of Belgium tennis match, 8 July, a) in action and b) at Emporio Armani.  Price: $300 originally, now marked down to $180.  What a bargain.
  4. Visiting Belgium's permanent delegation at the European Union, 9 July.  Could have gone with a different colored shoe, but I love the retro feel of this dress.
Best and Worst of the Week
Not a bad week for Mathilde.  I really like this casual look she's working at the Tour de France, though the cute baby might be swaying my vote.  I can't say I'm a fan of the Armani top.  Does it look familiar?  It should - Charlene Wittstock wore a dress of the same print last month.  Just not truly flattering either time.

Photos:  ANP/Reuters/Belga/Sportwereld

    No comments:

    Post a Comment