Friday, July 16, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmm...: Letizia, Revisited

OK, Letizia.  I see what you're doing here.  You figured, hey, they're making me go to three military graduation ceremonies in the space of a week, I might as well have some fun with it.

So he wears blue, you wear blue.

He wears khaki, you wear khaki.

He wears white, you wear white.

I've heard the saying that over time owners start to look like their dogs, but I did not know that the same applied to wives and their husbands.  Hmm.

And even though the outfits have gotten progressively better (I'm actually a big fan of the white dress), I still think making a little more effort to stand out, a little something special for the troops and their families, wouldn't have killed ya.  But maybe that's just because I wish someone in the Spanish royal family would embrace the hat  for the fabulous fashion statement that it can be.

Photos: Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment