Monday, July 12, 2010

Runway Monday: Armani Privé Fall 2010 Couture

Having dressed no fewer than 5 royals for Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, Armani Privé is obviously at the top of the list of royal couturiers.  Presented last week, the Fall couture collection is absolutely ripe for royal picking. 

There was a whole forties vibe in the daywear that I am dying to see more of from our royal ladies:

And the evening gowns were absolutely luscious, the epitome of elegance:

Also, I can't help but notice that every one of his models was either blonde or sported a blonde wig.  Now, we know that Charlene Wittstock is already a devoted Armani fan...I like to think of it as a veiled pitch to be the royal wedding designer.  I'm thinking the skirt and train on the bottom center evening gown up there would be an excellent start, no?

View the rest of the collection here.

PS: If you haven't been back to the Fashion Awards post for Victoria's wedding I linked to above in a while, I've been updating periodically with dress designers as I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment