Monday, July 5, 2010

Week in Review: Letizia, Princess of Asturias, 27 June - 3 July

Here's what Princess Letizia wore the week of 27 June - 3 July:
  1.  Audiences at Zarzuela Palace, 28 June.  Same old shoes she's been wearing for the last week, and a dress I can't make up my mind on: should she be commended for wearing something with both color and print on it, or should she be condemned for busting something this tacky out on official royal duty?
  2. Meeting with the Prince of Girona Foundation, 30 June.  The skirt and the flats don't seem to belong to the same outfit as the button down shirt and jacket.
  3. Attending the IMPULSA forum, 1 July.  Back to the same old beige shoes again.
  4. IMPULSA prizes cermony, 1 July.  The idea, I guess, was to wear inexpensive clothes to this entrepreneurial forum.  This navy blouse could be yours for just 89 euros.
Best and Worst of the Week
Honestly, I don't really like anything from this week.   I like the Dominquez top, though I think it emphasizes Letizia's scary-skinniness a little too much.  This gray dress is just a sack, and I really don't like the pairing with the beige shoe.

Photos: Hola!/Terra/Dominquez/PPE/Thornton


    No comments:

    Post a Comment