Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week in Review: Crown Princess Mette-Marit, 11-17 July

Here's what Crown Princess Mette-Marit wore the week of 11-17 July:
  1. Attending the Life Ball in Vienna, 17 July.  On the right is the dress as shown in the Valentino Resort 2009 Collection.
I'm so happy Mette-Marit is back, she hasn't been spotted in nearly a month!  And this dress is lovely; I particularly like the blue sash she's added, despite all the folds and the sparkle I think the dress looks a little blah without it.

UPDATE: I missed some stuff!
Here she is leaving for/arriving in Vienna (I think...captions were a little fuzzy and the ghetto Google translator doesn't seem to understand Norwegian any better than I do) and then during an event for the International AIDS conference. 

Photos: Florian Seefried/Getty Images/Don Ashby/Style.com/UNAIDS/abc.no

No comments:

Post a Comment