Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HRH The Princess of Asturias: Seminar on Language and Media, San Millan de la Cogollain La Rioja

Here's Princess Letizia, making her first appearance on the blog in an absolutely typical Letizia outfit.


Here's my problem with Letizia - and I'll just lay it out there - she dresses as though it's another day at the office. Neutral colors, business basics - if she were my accountant, she'd be an incredibly well dressed woman. But she's not. I know many will disagree with me. You could argue that she's approachable, and her down-to-earth dress sense makes her relatable. That's fine, if that's what you're looking for in your princesses. But me, I'd prefer a bit of sartorial magic from the future Queen of Spain.

Photo:  Zimbio/Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment