Monday, June 21, 2010

Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 13-19 June

Here's what Crown Princess Mary wore the week of 13-19 June:
  1. Service Commemorating the Restoration of Roskilde Cathedral, 13 June.
  2. Arriving in Stockholm and attending the wedding rehearsal, 17 June.  To accompany pageboy Christian to the church for rehearsal, Mary switched from trousers to a skirt - I like the pants better, myself.  Did more for the lines in the top, I guess.
  3. Private Dinner at Drottningholm, 17 June, (a) on the Malene Birger runway and (b) outside the hotel in Stockholm.
  4. Wedding luncheon hosted by the King at Sturehof Castle, 18 June.
  5. Pre-wedding dinner and concert, 18 June.
  6. Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, 19 June.  Best guess at the designer I've seen is Jesper Høvring.
Best and Worst of the Week
Glamorous evening wear aside, something about the oh-so-ladylike first outfit of the week jumps out at me the most.  The wedding outfit - well, I still don't get it.

Photos: Wireimage/sn.dk/Svenskdam/Scanpix/Daylife/ANP/CTK

    No comments:

    Post a Comment