Saturday, June 12, 2010

Princess Eugenie Wishes She Was at Home Watching Football, not at Trooping the Colour

I was a little neutral on this at first. I mean, I like the red dress/white jacket combo. After all, England did play the US at the World Cup today. And while it might not be advisable to show your football pride at your grandmother's birthday celebration, I think the rules change a bit when your grandmum is a national symbol herself.


But then I realized that I was actually spending most of my time looking through these pictures trying to figure out how her hat is attached to her head. Seriously, look at it.

The side view:
The back view:
Now, examine the angle when the head is tilted back:

See, when I'm more concerned about the gravity issues at hand than I am about your style, I think we have a problem.

Photos: Ian Gavan/Getty Images Europe/Zimbio/Bauer Griffin/Samir Hussein/Getty Images/Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment