Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 16-22 October

Here's what Letizia wore from 16-22 October:

  1. Inaugurating the Miguel Delibes Foundation, 17 October. Wee stars on the top there. Bordering on kitschy, but she pulls it off.
  2. a and b) Audiences at the Reconquista Hotel in Oviedo, 20 October. All very elegant, and the snakeskin shoes are back!
  3. At a concert in Oviedo, 20 October. Ah, the lady tux. Kudos for bringing the hairdresser along for the trip, even if she does look a bit like she's late for a set with Frank and the boys at the Excelsior.
  4. Audiences for the Prince of Asturias Awards laureates, 21 October. Dubious shoe selection, I must say.
  5. The Prince of Asturias Awards, 21 October. I should LOVE this one - I mean, look, she did her hair and everything! Fellow royals, take note! - but somehow I find it aging. I blame the non-color color of it.
  6. Visiting San Tirso de Abres, 22 October. A low key end to the week, but yet again I am impressed overall. Me thinks Leti is stepping up her game, and I like it.
Photos: Zimbio/Getty Images/Bekia/Daylife

No comments:

Post a Comment