Monday, October 10, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Charlene, 2-8 October

Here's what Charlene wore from 2-8 October:

  1. Attending the Akris fashion show, 2 October. I do like the makeup here, it's helping give her a little more color.
  2. Meeting with the President of Croatia, 4 October. My guess is that this is the missing dress from Charlene's wedding ensembles, meant for the brunch the day after and described by the Palace as a "strapless cocktail dress by Giorgio Armani Privé in silk satin duchesse in bright green color" with a "pleat detail on the bodice and skirt," and she's had a little cardi made to cover it up. Whoever designed it, I'm all in: it's a color! Yay!
Oh, and on that Akris show...you can see the whole collection here, but I have to say I'm not impressed. I found it very hard to imagine any of those looks on Charlene. What do you think?

Photos: Lehtikuva/Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment