Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Máxima, 26 June - 2 July

Here's what Máxima wore from 26 June - 2 July:

  1. Attending a conference for Importante, a project for female ambition, 28 June. Being married to the Prince of Orange and all, I'm really quite surprised she didn't go for orange in this like Mathilde did. But I'm glad, too, because I think I like the blue better.
  2. Arriving in Monaco, 1 July. Love. This. Perfect waist for Máx! I also think I saw some pics of her mucking about Monaco casually, but wouldn't you know, I can't find them now...alas.
  3. Attending the concert/reception before the religious wedding, 1 July. Greek goddess, or bathing beauty...your choice.
  4. At the wedding of the Prince and Princess of Monaco, 2 July. Classic Máxima.
  5. At the evening ball, 2 July. Classic again - it's all about the jewels, and you know what that means: gratuitous bling time!
Aquamarines for the win - bonus Máxima expression included free of charge.


Photos: Getty Images/Daylife/Dutch Photo Press/Hola/Svenskdam

No comments:

Post a Comment