Friday, July 8, 2011

Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 26 June - 2 July

Here's what Mary wore from 26 June - 2 July:

  1. Shopping for carpets in Copenhagen. Oh, the perils of decorating a renovated palace.
  2. Arriving in Monaco, 1 July, a) on Mary and b) from Ralph Lauren. Crochet dresses are treacherous territory if you ask me, but I'm so in love with this one! Especially the pops of aqua/green with the earrings and the Bottega Veneta bag.
  3. Attending the concert/reception for the wedding, 1 July. Best is the earrings, see below.
  4. At the Prince and Princess of Monaco's wedding, 2 July. Still love it!
  5. The evening ball, 2 July. Really, really still love this. Eye-searing deliciousness.
And the earrings I'm on about:
I like a little statement jewelry, what can I say?


Photos: Getty Images/Daylife/Svenskdam/Hola

No comments:

Post a Comment