Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week in Review: The Duchess of Cambridge, 18-24 December

Here's what Catherine wore from 18-24 December:

  1. Arriving for the annual big fat royal Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace, 19 December. Anybody up for a round of Caption This? Here's my entry: "I'm in a car, the windows are blurred with rain, you can't see past my shoulders...are you seriously going to try and analyze my outfit? Seriously?"
  2. a) At The Sun Military Awards, 19 December, in a b) a custom Alexander McQueen. Delish, still.
  3. a) Visiting Centrepoint, 21 December, in b) a Ralph Lauren sweater dress. Would've stuck with the brown accessories myself, but I think black is her default. But what's the point of getting all dressed up when you're just going to be out-dorked by your hubs anyway?
While the world awaits a lil' Cambridge announcement, Prince William perfects his embarrassing dad dance moves.

Photos: Daylife/Getty Images/Net-a-porter/Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment