Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Charlene, 13-19 November

Here's what Charlene wore from 13-19 November:

  1. Attending the Parish Saint-Martin Centenary Anniversary Celebration Mass, 13 November.
  2. a) Handing out packages at Monaco's Red Cross Christmas celebration, 17 November, b) in an Akris suit with a boxy little jacket. This outfit inspired some of you to ask me if I think she's pregnant...and I have to tell you, the whole Bump Game gives me a case of the mehs. Until it becomes smack-you-upside-the-head obvious, I'm perfectly happy to be surprised when the parents-to-be decide to share the news. This is, like, the one area in which I actually do consider how I personally would feel if someone placed the same microscope on me. (Usually, my response to that argument would be: "Give me a tiara and you can say what you want, yo." Only without the yo because I can't actually pull that off in real life.) Yeah. Those that want to analyze the state of my belly should be forewarned that I have ninja skillz and I am not afraid to use them. ANYWAY: rant over, to each their own. Not my deal, is all I'm saying.
  3. At the annual presentation of the Order of St. Charles and Grimaldi, 17 November, hiding behind Albert.
  4. National Day, fierce day activities, 19 November.
  5. National Day, tragic evening activities, 19 November (also in Akris).
She also visited the No Finish Line charity, but since she did (and wore) the same thing on the 20th too we'll just chat about it next week.

Photos: Purepeople/Abaca/Palais Princier/Marcio Madeira/Firstview.com/Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment