Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Máxima, 15-21 May

Here's what Máxima wore from 15-21 May:

  1. a) Handing out the Apples of Orange prize, 17 May, and b) from Natan. Looks better on Máx than it does on the runway, I'll give her that.
  2. a) Attending an exhibition on managing money for kids, 18 May, and b) from Natan. This sort of reminds me of the blue band uniform thing she wore that one time in terms of comical button-ness. On this one, she should have stuck to the runway.
  3. Visiting a class in Rotterdam, 20 May, a) full view and b) close up. I can't even see it, but it looks like a good enough fit to make my best of the week. Except for this:
I do enjoy the clutch from outfit 2. I'm a sucker for a whimsical accessory.

Photos: PPE/PurePeople/Abaca/Natan

No comments:

Post a Comment